The 2017 edition of The Huntingtonian, Huntington High School’s annual yearbook, continues to take shape.
Faculty advisor Elizabeth Casazza announced a contest will be held to determine the cover of next year’s book. Seniors are being asked to create a design and submit it by October 28. “The Class of 2017 will have the opportunity to vote on the cover of their yearbook,” Mrs. Casazza said.
The Huntingtonian has been continuously published since 1930. Prior to that year, an annual booklet was issued. It was more of a literary publication than a yearbook and mostly devoid of photos. However, it did provide enough information to offer a taste of what high school life was like during the earliest decades of the 20th century.
Cover designs for the 2017 yearbook contest should be uploaded to Google Drive and shared with Mrs. Casazza (email@example.com) by October 28.
Rules for Submissions
• The cover must be 20 inches wide x 12.72 high (the bleed area is .75 inches). The front
cover and the back cover is 8.75 inches. The spine is .8 inches. File should be a PDF document at 300 DPI (dots per inch)
Cover must include an appropriate title: Example: Huntington High School, 2017, Blue Devil design (in any size)
● Cover must fit the theme of “believe”
● Colors should be consistent with our school colors
● Drawing may include computer generated images
● No copyrighted images or designs
● Submitted no later than October 28, 2016