Booster Club Seeks Sponsors for
The Huntington Booster Club is putting the finishing touches on plans for its fifth annual golf outing, which this year will honor the group's general membership.
The Monday, October 10 event at the majestic Indian Hills Country Club will include 18 holes of golf, lunch and dinner. Participants will have use of the driving range and carts, refreshments along the course and various raffles and prizes. There will also be awards for the longest drive, nearest to the hole and for a hole-in-one.
Registration, lunch and driving range practice will be held between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. A shotgun start will be utilized along with a scramble format. Cocktails, dinner and an awards presentation will be held from 6 - 9 p.m.
Reservations can be secured by sending a check payable to the Huntington Booster Club, Inc. to P.O. Box 2294, Huntington, NY 11743. The fee for individual golfers is $250 or $1,000 for a foursome. Those wishing to attend only the dinner can do so for $100.
The event is the primary fundraiser for the Huntington Booster Club, which has donated more than $150,000 to the athletic department over the past five years. To help make the day a financial success and to support a variety of initiatives, sponsorships are being solicited.
The sponsorship opportunities include:
- Varsity dinner sponsor - $3,500: Includes one foursome, premier signage and a tee sign.
- JV cocktail hour sponsor - $2,500: Includes two golfers, premier signage and a tee sign.
- True-Blue Blue Devil lunch sponsor - $1,500: Includes one golfer, premier signage and a tee sign.
- Blue Devil alumni award sponsor - $1,000: Includes premier signage and a tee sign.
- Finley Falcon cart sponsor - $750: Includes premier signage and a tee sign.
- Little Blue Devil sponsor - $600: Includes premier signage and a tee sign.
- Team spirit refreshment sponsor - $500: Includes premier signage and a tee sign.
- Tee and green sponsor - $125
Ads of various sizes are also being sought for a planned journal, including front page ($250), back cover ($250), full page ($175), half page ($100), quarter page ($75) and business card size ($50). Journal ads can be e-mailed to Booster Club President Barbara Cutrone at Hizees@aol.com.
For more information about sponsorships or participating in the outing contact Carol Scully at (516) 313-8396 or email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.